As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
Your key responsibilities
· National Employment Law: all staff-related consulting and compliance (hiring of staff, individual and collective dismissals, payroll and social documents, employment agreements), transfer of undertaking, etc;
· International Employment Law: advisory and implementation of salary split, secondment within EEA and abroad, assignments, international policies;
· National and International Social security: consulting and compliance related to the effect of cross-border employment on social security coverage;
· Immigration: consulting and compliance related to the immigration formalities in Belgium and abroad;
· Assistance with social inspections and performing due diligence in the framework of merger and acquisitions.
Our People Advisory Services Department is looking for a consultant to reinforce their Employment law and Social Security team in Diegem.
To qualify for the role
· You have a master degree in Law;
· You will obtain an additional degree in Social Law or you have proven knowledge of Social Law based on the chosen majors during your Law study;
· You have strong language skills in French and English;
· You are a team player and confident communicator;
· You demonstrate drive and determination;
· You have a commercial feeling;
· You want to become a trusted business advisor and an expert in national and international social law;
· You are able to start in September 2021.
What working at EY offers
· We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
· We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc).;
· We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance;
· At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo.
Because Building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.
Your dream career begins here.