As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
EY’s Tax Department in Diegem is looking for Direct Tax Compliance Bachelors/Masters in order to support its growth.
Your key responsibilities:
As a Direct Tax Compliance Consultant, you need to ensure proper, efficient and timely management of recurring, standard and sizeable compliance processes. You will:
· Ensure our clients comply with all relevant Belgian tax compliance obligations and assist them with day-to-day Belgian tax compliance services, including assistance during tax audits and ad-hoc tax advisory questions;
· Identify and implement process improvements in our clients’ tax compliance processes;
· Coordinate global tax compliance engagements for multinational companies, liaise with EY international teams regarding local tax compliance requirements and ensure timely filling and reporting;
· Propose improvement possibilities to raise effectiveness and efficiency of our internal work processes;
· Stay up to date on all relevant changes in the latest trends and evolutions in your domain.
To qualify for the role
· You will obtain a Master's degree in Law or Economics, potentially with a supplementary degree in fiscal matters;
· You have a good IT knowledge (Microsoft Office, XML,…);
· You speak fluently English and Dutch;
· You are client focused and hands on;
· You are a teamplayer with sound communication skills and project management skills.
· You are able to start in August 2021.
What working at EY offers
We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc);
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance;
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo. Because Building a better working world begins here. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience. We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY. Your dream career begins here.