What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Gain experience working with our highly motivated team for our Technology Consulting practice, which is a leading provider of services to large organizations of all industries. Being part of our Data & Analytics Center of Excellence, you will work with multi-disciplinary and international teams, in a multicultural and fast- paced environment.
Build your skills in Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence through multifaceted training to develop applications with diverse real-world datasets.
Solve the business world’s most challenging problems alongside experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
Your key responsibilities
You will identify appropriate modeling techniques to answer the most critical business questions and use your analysis to infer business insights in support of your clients’ decision making.
You will also resort to various data management and visualization techniques to provide insight into the data. Your portfolio of skills will cover a range of advanced statistical and machine learning techniques for classification, prediction, recommendation, clustering, forecasting, as well as data management, data visualization, and optimization, applied in a commercial context. You will contribute to presentations of modeling results and project proposals.
Skills and attributes for success
· Strong communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills in English for both technical and business audiences.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· Ability to work under tight timelines for multiple project deliveries.
· Ability/flexibility to travel and work abroad for international projects.
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Excellent academic background, including a BSc or a MSc degree in Data Science, Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Engineering, Operational Research, Computer Science, or another related field with strong quantitative focus.
· Mathematical understanding of machine learning, predictive modeling and optimization algorithms
· 1- 2 years of professional or research experience in some of the following:
· ML/NLP tools like TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn, pandas, caret etc.
· Coding and software engineering in mainstream programming languages, such as Python or Go.
· Statistical packages for data manipulation and in development of predictive and prescriptive models (e.g. R, SAS, SPSS).
· Data analysis and manipulation of large datasets using e.g. SQL, spark.
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What’s in it for you
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible .
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.