Junior Data Analytics Consultant (m/f)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Within the digital consulting team at EY Luxembourg you will deliver transformative solutions to clients that are aligned to industry best practices and provide thought leadership in data space. You will use statistics, data mining, machine learning and deep learning techniques to deliver data driven insights for clients and you will gather models’ requirements, design experiments and analyses, query and manipulate data, build and deploy predictive models, and interpret the outcomes for consumption by client leadership.
What we look for
· You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
· You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
· You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
· A master’s degree or equivalent certification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or other appropriate academic majors
· Proficiency in database technologies i.e. SQL and Big Data technologies e.g. Apache Spark on Databricks etc.
· Knowledge of at least one open source analytics language (e.g. R, Python, or Weka) is highly desirable
· The ability to build a wide variety of analytical models, including (but not limited to) decision trees, random forest, linear & logistic regression, market basket, neural networks, naïve Bayes, and support vector machines
· The ability to create reports and analysis using BI reporting tools (Power Bi, QlikView or Tableau)
· Knowledge in coding/programming (JS Stack is a plus)
· Fluent language skills in English. French and/or German will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
· A first conversation over the phone with one of our recruiters
· Followed by an online personality and logic questionnaire and
· The interview process with our business recruiters