Evolving customer demands, new technologies and new service models are more than ever pushing traditional financial services providers out of their comfort zone, and even redefining the entire industry. At EY we go further than just help our clients to deal with these changes: we are driving the change, and help shape the financial sector of the future.
The matters we cover
Our Cyber Security practice provides independent business & information security advice to our clients in the field of financial services. As a future Cyber Security Consultant, you will help our clients in the following domains:
· Threat intelligence and management
· Vulnerability assessment (attack & penetration testing, red team testing)
· Security incident management
· Third party security management
· Secure development
· Information security compliance (ISO27001, ISMS, PCI, regulatory compliance)
· Security risk management
· Crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery
· Security program management
· Data protection and privacy.
Your key responsibilities
· You identify and exploit IT security weaknesses, vulnerability assessments and penetration tests, and advise on improvements for the vulnerability management process
· You assess IT security incidents and coordinate with the technology teams
· You provide advice on security issues to the technology teams (Windows, UNIX, AIX, Mainframe, Network, WebSphere, Webseal)
· You take ownership and responsibility for qualitative and timely deliverables during client engagements
· You display maturity and the ability to function independently in our professional dealings.
Who are we looking for?
· A Bachelor or Master's Degree in an IT related field of study
· Fluency in Dutch and/or French, with proficient level of business English
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
· Knowledge of common vulnerability assessments (Nessus, Qualys, …), IT technologies (databases, operating systems, networks) and IT processes (change management, access management, incident management) is an asset.
What's in it for you?
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of over 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Advisory, Tax, Transactions and Assurance.
Join us in building a better working world . Apply today.