EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
At EY, Tax professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth, and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional client service. In a rapidly changing business and tax environment, Tax professionals at EY, through their professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit, make a positive impact on the working world.
Corporate tax is a globally connected tax planning and advisory practice. It combines Business Tax Advisory (BTA) services with a unique combination of specialty service offerings. This enables us to provide insightful, multi-country tax advisory services in a connected and consistent manner throughout every stage of the tax life cycle: planning, accounting, compliance and controversy.
Our Corporate Tax department consists of the following teams:
· Business Tax Services / International Tax
· Global Compliance and Reporting
· Transfer Pricing
· Transaction Tax
We are looking for Junior Corporate Tax Consultants for our office in Bruges .
Your key responsibilities:
· As a Business Tax Services/International Tax Consultant you will help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance and planning, and tax controversy for national and international organizations;
· As a Global Compliance and Reporting Consultant you will prepare corporate income tax returns and help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting for organizations in diverse and specialized industries;
· As a Transfer Pricing Consultant you will participate in multiple and challenging transfer pricing engagements and you will contribute to the delivery of quality tax planning services;
· As a Transaction Tax consultant you will collaborate with a team of professionals to combine diverse cross-border transaction experience with local tax knowledge across a broad spectrum of industries.
To qualify for the role:
· You will obtain a Master degree in (Tax) Law / Applied Economics / Commercial Engineering / Commercial Science;
· You have good verbal and written skills in these languages: Dutch/French and English;
· You are client and market focused with a hands-on attitude;
· You are curious, innovative and a good team player.
· You are able to start in August 2021.
What working at EY offers:
· A great team to ensure proper coaching and guidance to ensure a brilliant career in our midst
· You will work in a young and dynamic environment with lots of flexibility
· Indeed, a career with EY is not comparable with any other since your competencies as well as your engagement will determine your future
· A competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits and a company car will be offered