EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
The EY Strategy and Transactions (SaT) team combines all the experience and expertise available within EY in order to offer a complete range of value-added services and to advise on corporate transactions. For cross-border transactions, we deploy multinational teams from the international EY SaT network. The Belgian SaT team is comprised of over 70 professionals coming from various backgrounds and disciplines, such as corporate finance, private equity, trading, industry and financial audit.
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for a Junior Consultant Valuation, Modeling & Economics .
Within SaT, our Valuation group helps clients understand the value of their business, their securities, intellectual property, capital equipment, intangibles and other assets. EY Valuation is comprised of several key areas, including Business Valuation and Capital Equipment.
· Assisting project teams to coordinate valuation engagements for the purpose of: management planning, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), financial reporting, tax and regulatory compliance, restructuring and reorganization and corporate strategy.
· Under guidance, you identify issues and propose strategies related to the procedures executed.
· You assist executives on proposals and new business opportunities.
· You participate in engagement management, engagement execution and reporting, and client relationship building and management.
· You demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members.
· You will use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
· A master’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, business or similar.
· Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Dutch and English.
· Financial modeling skills, including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel, are considered a plus.
· Excellent analytical, project management, communication, interpersonal, and teaming skills.
· Outstanding organizational skills, flexibility and ability to work under tight deadlines.
· PC proficiency including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· IFRS experience is a plus.
· Willingness to learn, proactivity, openness to work in a multicultural environment.
· You are available to start in October 2021.
· An intellectually challenging role within a leading international company.
· Personal development: all of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
· Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
· An interesting salary package including company fringe benefits.