What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Asset managers and insurers are facing constantly growing regulatory requirements and a strong demand for digitalization. Our regulatory reporting service helps fulfil this increasing demand with comprehensive managed solutions tailored to client needs.
We provide both, standard regulatory services and tailored services, depending on the clients’ needs. For each of our solutions, we provide a service dashboard. EY’s client service dashboard offers increased process transparency and provides the client with useful analytics for their business. It helps analyse various elements (such as cost and performance drivers, automatic controls and alerts) and gives a clear view into the underlying information.
Our reporting services covers more than 20 regulations and we are constantly adding new regulations to our service suite.
What we look for
· You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
· You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
· You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
· Master’s degree in business administration, economics and/or computer sciences
· Previous exposure to MiFID II and PRIIPs regulations is required
· Potential experience at a consultancy firm, bank, investment company or IT solutions provider
· Background in a start-up environment
· Initial project management experience
· Excellent command of Microsoft office applications: i.e., PowerPoint and Excel
· Fluent language skills in English. French and/or German will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
· A first conversation over the phone with one of our recruiters
· Followed by an online personality and logic questionnaire and
· The interview process with our business recruiters