EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
EY’s Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) team is part of EY’s EMEIA Tax Center (ETC). The team is unique to EY: we are the only Big 4 professional services firm with a dedicated Center of Excellence (CoE) focused on delivering exceptional client service across borders. Our 570+ talented ETC professionals are based in 21 countries across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA). We provide specialist accounting, statutory reporting, tax, business and technology expertise to address clients’ most pressing challenges in an exciting, dynamic finance and business environment, through a broad range of innovative service offerings.
We are focused on supporting our clients in managing their compliance and reporting requirements, centrally and locally and also in delivering on their transformation agenda. We are a team which embraces diversity and inclusion with a mix of cultures, nationalities and backgrounds. We believe this makes us perfectly suited to the global environment in which we work.
We are happy to announce that we are searching for new team members.
If you can demonstrate an background in accounting or finance, please feel more then welcome to apply.
As Junior Accountant, your main objective will be to work on one multi-country engagement.
Your key responsibilities:
· Allocation of invoices to different legal entity’s
· Processing of invoices, VAT knowledge (nice to have)
· Preparation of month-end activities (Accruals, forex, reconciliations)
· Analyzing of aged vendors + follow-up.
Skills and attributes for success:
· Practical accounting experience in the responsibilities listed above
· Good communicator both in English and Polish (Business English)
· SAP / S4Hana experience (nice to have)
· Time management, commitment to deadlines, and ability to work under pressure
· Hands-on mentality
What we look for:
· 1+ years of experience in accounting, experience in Accounts Payable and /or Finance (nice to have)
· Very good work organization, initiative and commitment,
· Ability to work in a global international team and ease in building contacts and networking,
What working at EY offers:
· work with clients across EMEIA, regardless of our location or theirs,
· gather experience in multi-country client accounting and finance,
· work with the client, third-parties and EY network,
· development and grow in the team of junior accountants
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.