At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is a global professional services organization providing consulting, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
Support Services help our business run efficiently and effectively. They include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Administrative Support, Marketing, Knowledge and Business Development.
Whichever support service you join, you will play an essential role in delivering our strategy of change around our global organization. This means dealing with different people from different backgrounds every day, which will give you continually fresh challenges and rewarding work.
Your key responsibilities
· Assist in preparing reports and schedules
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with internal clients
· Use electronic working papers efficiently, including various software applications and sources of knowledge in an appropriate manner Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
· Build strong internal relationships with your team members and across EY
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
· Strong academic record including a University degree related with the department of preference
· A postgraduate degree in a related field would be considered an asset
· Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
· Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities
· Attention to detail with a commitment of high quality and accuracy
· Completed military obligations (where applicable)
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available via ey.com/privacy. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.