At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Being an Assurance professional is one of the most diverse roles at EY. You could be working directly with leaders of the world’s most admired companies, as well as growing middle market and entrepreneurial businesses.
Your key responsibilities
As part of our Assurance team, you will inspire trust and confidence in the capital markets and economies of the world, protecting the investing community and guiding our clients toward success. You will make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects as well as actively establish internal and external relationships. You will identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you will escalate issues as appropriate. You will confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
From the very start of your Assurance career, you will receive the opportunities and support that you need to accelerate your growth. You will develop genuine, lifelong relationships from shared team experiences, both inside and outside work
Skills and attributes for success
· Participate in assurance engagements and executing the work plan
· Help prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings
· Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
· Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
· Build strong internal relationships within EY Assurance and across other services/service lines
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
To qualify for the role you must have
· University degree preferably in Accounting, Economics or Finance
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
· Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
· Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
· Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities
· Ability to work well within a team
· Completed military obligations (where applicable)
Ideally you will also have:
· Postgraduate or professional qualification studies
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.Plus, we offer:
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available via ey.com/privacy. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.