Java Full-Stack Developer
This specific position gives you the opportunity to interact within international environment and work with the most recognizable and influential WAM sector market players on the client product developments.
As a Java Full-Stack Developer in the IT Consulting Services you will participate in various streams of implementation projects, collaborate with best specialists in order to achieve project and client goals and be a part of Business Transformations in Wealth and Asset Management area.
Your key responsibilities
You will be team member of the Full-Stack Development squad working on the product development for Wealth and Asset Management clients. You will be responsible for the technical implementation of the features for your product ensuring that we create solutions that are resilient, scalable and manageable. You will collaborate with the product development teams (designers, business analysts, product owners, developers and quality assurance) to deliver amazing experiences for our customers.
Skills and attributes for success
· Strong communication skills and the ability to cooperate with our clients
· Willingness to learn and improve skills in software development
· Excellent English verbal and written communication
To qualify for the role, you must have
· 3+ years of commercial experience with web based application in Java and Frontend technology (Angular (1-4), React, Redux frameworks)
· Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented principles
· Experience working with web services / APIs (e.g. SOAP / REST)
· Knowledge of Spring Framework & ORM (like Hibernate)
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Experience in Agile development lifecycle
· Experience with cloud technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, OpenStack)
· German / French would be a strong asset
What we look for
As we are a dynamic team of passionate specialists, and we work in international teams all over the world, we will look for the same business acumen. Growing Wealth and Asset Management sector, we look for “out of the box thinking' professionals that will build good relationships with our clients. If you want to be a part of this journey, we are looking forward to see you on board!
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.