IT Risk Management – BCM - Business Impact Analysis and Continuity Analyst
Preferred locations: Argentina; Secondary location: Poland, India, Alpharetta- GA
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Technology (ET) – ET supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the most affordable possible cost for quality services. ET will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
The role of theBusiness Impact Analysis and Continuity Analyst(Infosec-ITRM)is responsible for the administration of the creation, completion and management signoff of IT Business Continuity Management and more general risk documents using established policies and procedures. He/she will also work on the ongoing cycle of periodic refresh and signoff of existing documents ensuring compliance with established standards and policies.
Your key responsibilities
The IT Risk Management BCM function creates and maintains business continuity management framework, processes, tooling, and strategy. Our primary objectives are to enable EY Technology to build a risk-aware culture, reduce IT risk, defend against internal and external threats, and protect client and EY data.
As a Senior Associate in the ITRM BCM team,
· You will be required to work to existing policies and procedures and to handle exceptions to those policies with the agreement of the BCM team leader.
· You will be required to use existing precedents and procedures as a guide when making decisions,(for example, on the criticality of a process or system based on similar examples in other geographic locations), but may be expected to review this with an appropriate member of the management team before final signoff
· Strong understanding of key performance indicators relevant to the role
· Demonstrated skills in efficiently implementing agreed roadmaps and managing a work stream
· Able to work independently but with some supervision as required
To qualify for the role you must have the following skills and attributes:
· Understanding and exposure to risk management/BCM, preferably in a multinational environment.
· Flexibility to balance multiple work streams and adjust to change
· Ability to work and team with colleagues at different levels and locations
· Ability to understand when to escalate to deal with potentially difficult situations
· Ability to understand and follow established policies and procedures
· A methodical and detailed approach
· You will be expected to act within set guidelines and policies, with regular contact and oversight from the manager/supervisor. However, you will also be expected to have the ability to make initial decisions independently.
· There will be regular team and one-to-one meetings
· Your performance will be reviewed regularly in line with EY’s performance management program
· 2+ years of relevant experience in one or more of the following areas: information technology, Business Continuity, Disaster recovery, IT risk management, or similar roles.
· An advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Security or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
· One or more of the following or equivalent certifications: BCI Certified (Business continuity Institute- AMBCI. MBCI), Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Security Processional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
· An operational understanding of ISO 22301, ISO 27001, ISO 31000
· Familiarity with local and regional regulatory requirements and how they impact IT policies
· Good appreciation of the business benefits of internal control and good risk management
· Working knowledge of cloud fundamentals (Azure, AWS, etc.)
· Proficiency in advanced reporting and data visualization tools, specifically PowerBI
· Experience with RSA Archer
· There will be no formal supervisory duties.
What working at EY Offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Make your mark.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.