IT Automation Engineer Senior (m/f)
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Tax Department
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
The tax landscape has gone through rapid changes during the last few years which coupled with a digitalization of the tax administration is causing huge disruptions. In this role you will have the opportunity to help develop the next generation of digitalized tax services as well as bespoke solutions for our clients. Automation is the key driver in the digitalization of tax, and this role will give you the opportunity to work at the forefront of the evolving tax landscape, help develop completely new service offerings as well drastically transform existing services.
Your key responsibilities
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
· Identify and assess processes to determine potential for automation
· Preparation of process for automation (redesign, data gaps, etc.)
· Design and automate processes using tools and techniques such as RPA, ETL, SQL/Stored Procedures, OCR, Scripting and Machine Learning
· Business analysis, requirement gathering and documentation of processes and requirements
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for someone who holds a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar, and has 2-3 years of working experience within a company or as a consultant.
To qualify for the role you must have
· Experience working with one or more of tools and techniques such as RPA, ETL, SQL/Stored Procedures, OCR, Scripting and Machine Learning
· Good programming skills and/or DBMS skills
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good communication skills allowing you to communicate with both business and clients bridging the gap between IT and business
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Experience working as or in similar role as a business analyst
· Basic or better understanding of tax, finance or similar domain/sector
What we look for
You are a real team player who can build relationships at all levels. You are highly self-driven, well-structured yet ﬂexible and able to adapt while your curiosity and open-minded attitude help you add substance to your well-rounded profile. This, together with an ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment, makes you the perfect candidate for pursuing a career in consulting within a world-class professional services firm.
What we offer
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family working together with 1500 professionals from more than 70 different nationalities. You will evolve by going the extra mile, providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. We are committed in “Building a better working world”.
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.