QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and SaT (Strategy and Transactions) services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 280 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1700 people for 30 years.
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It's yours to Build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As an IT Auditor within the IT Audit team, you will be working closely with external clients and help them in a diversified portfolio of engagement types. A significant component of your work will be to support the Financial Audit as a member of integrated audit teams with IT related audit work, including evaluation of a client’s IT environment and testing of IT controls.
IT Auditor need to have interest in process and system efficiency, IT controls, transforming the way technology supports organization to increase their performance and maximize their return on investment
What We Look For
· You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
· You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
· You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
· You are flexible. Be organized and flexible. We are looking for people who will be able to tackle challenges and manage several tasks. People who are willing to work overtime, to work at clients’ premises and travel abroad for extended periods of time.
· You have a proactive approach. People who are eager to learn and grow and who has strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Degree or equivalent certification, in Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering
· Prior working experience in the IT Sector (will be a plus)
· Fluent language skills in English (both written and spoken) is mandatory
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel
What’s In It For You
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.