IT Advisor, Technology Solutions Delivery (Regulatory Compliance - TPWM) Financial Services Office (Manager) (Multiple Positions) , Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, New York, NY.
Assist financial institution clients with implementing IT solutions to ensure regulatory compliance. Translate business requirements into IT system functional requirements and develop system change and configuration options. Implement changes to third party and custom development IT systems and test IT system changes. Perform data analysis on subsets of client data and assess data availability, adequacy and quality. Work as part of a global team of client-serving, financial services technology professionals. Provide technology solutions and assist clients with compliance technology architecture, technology integration, process and technology assessments, enablement support, and with assessing, designing, and implementing programs and tools, such as legal regulatory inventories, policy management, compliance risk assessment, compliance testing and monitoring, and compliance transformation. Manage and motivate teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
Full time employment, Monday– Friday,40 - 45 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Management, Mathematics, or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in defining business and technical requirements. Alternatively, will accept a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Management, Mathematics or related field and 4 years of work experience in defining business and technical requirements.
Must have 3 years of consulting experience or internal consulting experience within traded products or wealth management industry sector
Must have 3 years of experience researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies.
Must have 3 years of experience working with a team of technology advisors through all phases of the system development life cycle (requirements definition, architecture design, configuration/implementation, and conversion and testing).
Must have 3 years of experience in two or a combination of the following technology competencies:
- Definition and design of business, functional and technical requirements, and technology architecture;
- System selection and implementation support, and systems development lifecycle (SDLC);
- Data architecture, data mapping and conversion, and data analysis and forensics;
- Quality assurance and testing (QA); and/or
- Program/Project management and implementation planning (PMO).
Must have 3 years of experience in three or a combination of the following subject areas:
- Non-Financial Regulatory Reporting, including Volcker metrics;
- Trading, trade surveillance, and forensics;
- e-Communications surveillance;
- Market structure;
- Wealth management processing and client communications; and/or
- Compliance analytics, metrics, dashboards and reporting (Data Analytics).
Must have 3 years of experience in three or a combination of the following application packages:
- Transaction Monitoring Vendor Solutions: Oracle Mantas, Nice Actimize, Detica (Norkom), SAS, or SMARTS;
- E-Communications Monitoring Vendor Solutions: Autonomy, Digital Reasoning, Orchestria, SMARSH, or Global Relay;
- Trade and Regulatory Reporting Vendor Solutions: Axiom, Sungard, or Fidessa; and/or
- Data and Compliance Analytics tools: SQL, Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos, or SAS.
Requires travel up to 80% to serve client needs, of which 20% may be international.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
TO APPLY: Please apply on-line at ey.com/en_us/careers, and click on “Find jobs” (Job Number – NEW00SS1).
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a 'United States worker' as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition athttps://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a 'U.S. worker'.