IT Advisor, Technology Consulting – Technology Solution Delivery Supply Chain – Enterprise Asset Management (Manager)(Multiple Positions) , Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, Detroit, MI.
Advise clients on Information Technology solutions to bridge the gap between business and IT. Assist clients in the design and implementation of technologies that drive business performance, with a focus on Digital and Cloud technologies. Help clients with IT architecture and infrastructure design, sourcing approaches, IT process and cost optimization, and emerging technologies. Help clients adapt to the changing technology landscape and respond to rapidly evolving business and market needs. Design IT systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Assess and evaluate IT systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks. Analyze data gathered including user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding. Follow a standard implementation process that brings proven methodologies to support planning and technical integration efforts. Develop tools to manage identity and access effectively and efficiently. Provide service offerings covering program management, assessment and reviews, data management capabilities, and end-to-end application development lifecycle.
Manage and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Accounting, Finance or Operations or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate advisory and/or consulting work experience. Alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Accounting, Finance or Operations or a related field and 4 years of advisory and/or consulting work experience.
• Must have 3 years of experience in the strategy, design, configuration, and implementation of, Enterprise Asset Management
• Must have 3 years of experience in change management, business process re-engineering, client presentations, and writing proposals/responding to RFPs.
• Must have 2 years of experience in solution design, development, and data migration for IBM MAXIMO Enterprise Asset Management software, version 7.1.0 or higher.
• Must have 2 years of MAXIMO experience in at least two of the following: Infrastructure architecture, Integration frameworks, Configuration tools (Database Configuration and Application Designer), Reporting development (Report Administration, BIRT, KPI’s and Cognos), Workflows, Applications, and/or Migration Manager.
• Must have 2 years of experience in at least three of the following: technology strategy, digital transformation, IT operating model design, Governance model design, Digital solution definition and design, Benefit measurement and realization, and/or IT Sourcing.
• Must have 3 years of experience working on all phases of the Digital Enterprise technology lifecycle, including requirements definition, architecture, design, conversion, and testing.
• Must have 3 years of project/team management experience, including project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training, and roll-out of the project lifecycle.
• Must have 3 years of experience in translating business requirements into IT solutions, including gathering business and technical requirements, solution design and build, testing, and solution deployment.
Requires domestic travel up to 80% to serve client needs.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
TO APPLY: Please apply on-line at ey.com/en_us/careers, and click on “Find jobs” (Job Number – DET001N1).
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a 'United States worker' as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition athttps://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a 'U.S. worker'.