Description de l'offre
Job Title: Immigration Assistant
Service Line: People Advisory Services | Global mobility
Who are we?
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional services organisation by building a better working world.
At EY our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
What will I be doing?
Joining our Immigration team, you will work with both internal and external clients in assessing and executing their immigration needs. Working in a process driven environment, you will be highly organised with excellent verbal and written communication.
· Assess individual cases to advise on the appropriate Irish immigration requirement for the client
· Initiate immigration process with both the employer and the employee
· Arrange conference calls to provide an overview of Irish immigration requirements
· Prepare application for submission to the relevant government body (i.e. Department of Business, Enterprise, & Innovation, Department of Justice, Garda National Immigration Bureau)
· Preparation of concession requests to relevant government body where required on behalf of clients
· Preparation of supporting documents for applications on behalf of the client where required
· Collating applications and supporting documents for submission to the Department of Business, Enterprise, & Innovation or the Department of Justice
· Liaise with the Department of Business, Enterprise, & Innovation on a daily basis regarding processing time, updates on cases, updates on any rules/regulations etc.
· Communicate with our clients on a weekly basis to provide an update on the status of their applications
· Update EY online tools for clients on a weekly basis
· Proactively completing and managing non-technical client related tasks.
· Ad Hoc requests
Skills and Qualifications:
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills – must have ability to write detailed business letters, business cases, concession requests etc.
· Previous administration experience is highly beneficial
· Ability to bring a project from start to finish with limited oversight
· Very methodical with a calm personality
· Quick learner
· Ability to spot the unusual and propose alternatives
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.