People Advisory Services – Systems – HR Transformation Sr Specialist
Managing global workforces is increasingly complex. People Advisory Services (PAS) builds and improves organizational and individual performance, delivering a highly complex and challenging mission, especially in an ever changing working environment. As a member of the PAS pillars, you’ll be part of a team with a wide variety of experiences and a supportive environment. When you join us you will gain unique experiences and valuable knowledge working across capabilities, sectors and geographies and have the opportunity to take your career in the direction you want.
As a member of the HR Transformations team, you will join a talented group of professionals that help clientsto integrate people, process and technology dimensions collectively to transform their HR function.This includes HR strategy and governance; change management and communication; organization and talent readiness; HR service delivery model and process; technology, data and analytics; and project and transformation management.
Your key responsibilities
You will be a key resource to support large-scale HR Transformation projects. In this role, you should be able to deliver exceptional client service, deliver insightful solutions and balance multiple priorities. You will also be expected to have excellent communication and project management skills, integrate into new teams, and rapidly establish relationships with clients, PAS colleagues and professionals in other services lines at EY.
Skills and attributes for success
· Demonstrate technical competence in HR Transformation and take a practical/business driven approach to solving complex client challenges
· Support project workstreams on HR Transformation engagements on a wide range of activities spanning from project planning through to system implementation go live
· Encourage and facilitate collaboration amongst team members, and promote an inclusive working environment
· Contribute to business development and client pursuit activities by preparing proposals and delivering presentations related to HR Transformation
To qualify for the role you must have
· Relevant professional experience, including but not limited to previous work with a Big 4, global management consultancy firm, niche consultancy or an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s)
· Two to three years of related experience
· Bachelor’sdegree and relevant post-graduate qualification
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Experience leading and delivering HR Transformation engagements, including strategy, process evaluation, process improvement and risk mediation, design of HR system delivery options and HR IT strategy
· Experience benchmarking key performance indicators, and evaluating HR process effectiveness
· HR certification
What we look for
We’re interested in professionals with the drive to take on new responsibilities and projects. You’ll need the confidence to speak up with your own creative thoughts on a wide range of areas.You’ll also have the opportunity to achieve your potential by being given professional development and experiences with clients across geographies.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 22 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.