HR Recruiter (m/f)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
As a recruiter, you will be working closely with your own internal clients advising them on the best way to identify and attract candidates. You will then have to define the most appropriate sourcing strategy leveraging social media and traditional portals. You will then interact with those prospects and try to engage them through a compelling HR interview experience. As a team, we’re trying to be as data oriented as possible, so you will have to track your activities through various ATS and internal tools.
Obviously you will be supported with an exceptional experienced coordinator every day.
To learn more about our service offerings, please visitWhat you can do here .
What we look for
· You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world .
· You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
· You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
· Qualifications : eligibility requirements include the following:
· You have a Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent certification, in Human Resources, Business Management or similar.
· Ideally you will have from 1 to 3 years of experience
· You will ideally have a first relevant working experience.
· You may have already worked with Taleo or equivalent ATS/CRM (Success Factor, Avature, SAP, Peoplesoft, etc.)
· You are fluent in English and French. Any additional languages skills such as German will be considered as an asset.
What’s in it for you
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
· HR Interview
· Interview with team members and HR Director