HR Learning & Development Intern (m/f) – September 2021
6 months minimum
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
You will be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance to the Learning & Development team.
You will assist the Learning & Development team in training project deliveries.
Liaise with internal and external services providers in the context of training organization. You will be acting as a project manager on specific training events and ensuring the administrative follow-up of the training sessions. Among your tasks you will ensure a proper follow up of training budget and cost monitoring
You will be involved in the elaboration of reports to the Ministry to obtain subsidies for professional education and will ensure regular reporting towards the Management
All these tasks will be done in close relations with the HR team members and our internal clients.
To learn more about our service offerings, please visitWhat you can do here .
What we look for
· You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world .
· You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
· You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
· Qualifications : eligibility requirements include the following:
· We are looking for Master Degree students, specialized in HR.
· In terms of languages we need you to be fully fluent in English and French. Any other language such as German or Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset.
· We need you to be rigorous, organized, flexible and detail oriented, with the ability to workautonomously, prioritize tasks and exercise sound judgment in order to anticipate the team's needs. Excellent communication skills are key for the role.
· Furthermore, you are client-oriented, problem solver and a flexible team worker, able to manage stressful situations;
· Ideally You have a thorough command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What’s in it for you
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
· First HR call
· Virtual interview with Hiring Managers.