Guidewire Java Developer
Guidewire product boosts your skills to work on similar P&C insurance products and strengthens your career path in insurance domain. This specific position gives you the opportunity to interact within international environment and work with the most recognizable and influential players on the market.
As a Guidewire Java Developer in the IT Consulting Services you will participate in various streams of Guidewire implementation projects, collaborate with best specialists in order to achieve project and client goals and be a part of Business Insurance Transformations.
Your key responsibilities
· Collaboration with team members, developing and implementation project activities to achieve project and client goals
· Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the Lead
· Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
Skills and attributes for success
· Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with customers
· Willingness to learn and improve skills in software development
· Willingness to business travels to the customers locations on need basis
· Excellent English verbal and written communication
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Experience in Java/Guidewire development
· Understanding of any JVM technologies or surrounding ecosystem (e.g. Java 8, J2EE, XML, SOAP, REST, SQL, PL/SQL, Spring, Hibernate, any Application Server, any Enterprise Messaging System)
· Awareness of good coding practices (Clean Code, Design Patterns)
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Hands-on experience with Angular 5
· Working experience with Kotlin
· German / French would be a strong asset
What we look for
As we are a dynamic team of passionate specialists, and we work in international teams all over the world, we will look for the same business acumen. Facing with customers, we are 'out of box thinking' professionals. Our top performers have a team player attitude and they cope with challenges on daily basis. If it all sounds familiar to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.