GPS-SDC - Invoice Processing (Internal Audit) – Senior Analyst
From strategy to execution, the Government & Public Sector (GPS) practice of Ernst & Young LLP provides a full range of consulting and audit services to help our federal, state, local and education clients implement new ideas to help achieve their mission outcomes. We deliver real change and measurable results through our diverse, high-performing teams; quality work at the highest professional standards, operational know-how from across our global organization; and creative and bold ideas that drive innovation. We enable our government clients to achieve their mission of protecting the nation and serving the people; increasing public safety; improving health care for our military, veterans and citizens; delivering essential public services; and helping those in need. EY is ready to help our government build a better working world.
The Service Delivery Center is made up of high-performing, US-based resources who work closely with our experienced professionals to deliver project-based work and managed services to our federal clients. The Service Delivery Center is a core component of the GPS practice.
This position is responsible for daily processing and operational support functions across the practice. In addition to individual production goals, this role is responsible forleading process work teams.
Your key responsibilities
· Supervise a team of up to 6 analysts by providing effective feedback, information, and insights to ensure associates meet production goals within quality guidelines and other service level agreements.
· Oversee the following tasks
· Advice provided regardingverbal data analysis, outcome assessments, client processes, administration, and information
· Organization and distribution of time sensitive documentation to applicable team members
· Requests for information and supporting documentation from client
· Organization and maintenance of large quantities of paperwork associated with client evidence and review procedures
· Provide quality reviews including analyzing the work product of analysts against expectations set forth in a defined set of procedures or policies, including attention to detail, business acumen and etiquette, accuracy of information and adherence to the guidelines set forth in training on a project.
· Report daily metrics/status to management
· Participate in internal meetings and communicate current state agency processes and tendencies
· Contribute to driving efficiency within the operations
· Ensure that analysts perform their responsibilities in accordance with both existing policies and procedures and in accordance with EY best practices for client delivery
Skills and Attributes for success
· Ability to redirect attention as needed and reprioritize daily workload
· Strong customer service and organizational skills
· Willingness to learn firm and client-specific technologies
· Project management, teaming, organizational, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
To qualify for the role, you must have:
· A bachelor’s degree in general business, technology, liberal arts or related fields
· United States Citizenship; must be eligible/able to obtain and maintain a secret clearance or higher security clearance as needed
· A minimum of 3 years of related work experience
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed to interact with internal team members and external client personnel
· Ability to learn and use technology and follow a linear well-defined process
· Ability to interact with clients and offer feedback on best practices pertaining to unemployment claims procedures
· Respect for the need to maintain confidentiality and display tact when discussing client data and information
· Proficiency in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in a professional environment
· Flexibility to travel up to 20%
Ideally, you'll also have
· Prior experience in a service delivery center or similar environment
What we look for
We are looking for people who strive to lead themselves, their teams, and their communities, people who can foster effective team work to drive results. We’re interested in authentic communicators with the ability to collaborate with EY colleagues across various teams who want to develop personally and professionally in a dynamic organization
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of three weeks of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.