From strategy to execution, the Government & Public Sector practice of Ernst& Young LLP provides a full range of consulting and audit services to help our Federal, State, Local and Education clients implement new ideas to help achieve their mission outcomes. We deliver real change and measurable results through our diverse, high-performing teams, quality work at the highest professional standards, operational know-how from across our global organization, and creative and bold ideas that drive innovation. We enable our government clients to achieve their mission of protecting the nation and serving the people; increasing public safety; improving healthcare for our military, veterans and citizens; delivering essential public services; and helping those in need. EY is ready to help our government build a better working world.
The Service Delivery Center is made up of high-performing, US-based resources who work closely with our experienced professionals to deliver project-based work and managed services to our federal clients. The Service Delivery Center is a core component of the Government & Public Sector practice (GPS). This role is part of our Cybersecurity – Strategy, Risk, Compliance & Resiliency (“SRC&R”) team within our Service Delivery Center. This team assists our clients with aligning a security management strategy with their business goals by assessing, designing, training, implementing and operating cybersecurity processes and solutions. This function is supported by our strategic alliances with third-party vendors and leveraging cybersecurity frameworks (e.g. NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-37).
Your Key Responsibilities
· Support the technology consulting engagement team analysts in the SRC&R service operations and delivery
· Support on-site GPS SRC&R consultants in identifying process improvements, enhancing existing SRC&R solutions and operating SRC&R processes as required
· Areas of support could be:
· Assess cybersecurity controls, programs and strategies using our proprietary framework and industry frameworks
· Operate SRC&R solutions based upon engagement defined policies and procedures
· Cybersecurity measurements and monitoring development, implementation and operations
· Cybersecurity strategy and roadmap development and execution
· NIST Risk Management Framework and Assessment and Authorization enhancement, operations and governance
· Cybersecurity focused Supply Chain Risk Management and/or Third-Party Risk management operations, assessment and enablement
· Cybersecurity process design and re-engineering
Skills and attributes for Success
· Knowledge of the security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF and the cybersecurity laws and regulations such as FISMA
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Bachelor's degree in a related field
· A minimum of 2 years of related work experience
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret-level clearance or higher
· Working knowledge of one or more of the following SRC&R solutions:
· Cybersecurity assessments
· IT and cybersecurity policies, standards, procedures and controls
· Cybersecurity strategies and roadmaps
· Cybersecurity awareness and training
· Cybersecurity metrics and reporting
· Cybersecurity organization design and implementation
· Cybersecurity and risk management solution design and implementation (e.g. SNOW IRM, Archer GRC, RiskLens, Azure Security Center, etc.)
· Federal RMF solution operations (e.g eMass CSAM, Xacta, etc.)
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a flexible vacation policy plus 19 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.