As a global leader in B2B assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, the insight we deliver at EY helps build trust and confidence in capital markets and global economies. We’re working hand-in-hand to help leading Canadian organizations transform their business for what comes next and prepare for what comes after that.
In this role, you’ll operate as a true marketing athlete and dot-connector. You’ll focus on market activation of priority campaigns for Western Canada and collaborate extensively across EY’s service lines, solutions and sector teams. This role is critical in helping deliver impactful go-to-market programs and initiatives to grow pipeline and revenue. You’ll leverage and effectively communicate your strong knowledge of the full suite of EY capabilities and solutions to promote and launch marketing initiatives in Western Canada that underpin EY’s reputation, fuel our relationships, and help EY stand apart from the competition.
In your day-to-day activities, you’ll find yourself activating omni-channel marketing campaigns to build external visibility around our expertise in a given industry or service line, while driving internal education and awareness for our Western market stakeholders. And you’ll be expected to contribute best-in-class ideas and collaborate as a get-it-done leader who’s committed to executional excellence to deliver bold, measurable results.
From reputation through to relationships and revenue, succeeding in this role will mean activating go-to-market campaigns, understanding our business, our clients and our brand – and then continuously identifying new tactics to help EY innovate and win in the Western Canadian market.
Your key responsibilities:
· Work with multiple teams and regional stakeholders across service lines, solutions and priority sectors to develop and execute leading programs, campaigns and events (internal and client-facing)
· Focus on strengthening our brand with key West accounts, prospective clients and influencers
· Connect the dots across solutions, service lines, and sales and marketing to activate campaigns and programs that link brand and demand
· Develop and write a range of strategic communications designed to connect with the firm’s values, goals and priorities. This includes articles, letters, speeches, leadership messages, briefing documents, talking points, statements, and more.
· Develop plans and coordinate office-wide communications campaigns that will help to increase the firm’s internal engagement. In some cases, lead projects, ensuring execution of strategy and communication materials from start to finish.
· Connect the dots across solutions, services, and sales and marketing to support campaigns and programs that link brand and demand
· Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to bring global and national EY campaigns to life by localizing content based on regional needs and priorities
· Understand the West market segment strategy set by our West Market leader and activate EY campaigns that best align to the market goals and priorities
· Evaluate and manage local sponsorship opportunities that strategically support existing programs and elevate our brand in the market
· Continuously identify new opportunities and bring fresh ideas for improvement
· Develop and recommend approaches for project implementation and execution, developing processes that can be exported to other geographical teams
· Track and report ROI on all campaigns, programs, events, sponsorships and marketing efforts
Skills and attributes for success:
· Well-rounded marketing athlete with excellent problem-solving skills and a flare for the creative
· Good with numbers; able to understand business data and perform basic analysis
· Enthusiastic team player who thrives on new challenges, big ideas, and curiosity
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the confidence to present at all levels
· Ability to quickly learn and understand all facets of EY’s business (service lines, solutions, industries)
· Ability to build and foster collaborative relationships (internally and externally), including firm Partners
· Strong project management skills with the ability to navigate competing projects with ease
· Exceptional knowledge of digital marketing and social media
· Business development and growth mindset, with exceptional work ethic
· Experience working in a fast-paced, complex environment
To qualify for the role, you must have:
· Bachelor's or Master’s degree
· 5+ years of B2B marketing experience creating, implementing and measuring high-quality brand experiences, campaigns and programs that drive revenue and build relationships
· Strong stakeholder management skills; comfortable working with senior leaders
· Superior writing skills and the ability to develop materials from scratch that are clear, concise and make an impact.
· In-depth knowledge of marketing trends, sponsorship, event management and measurement (analytics, dashboarding, reporting, etc.)
· Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize; meeting tight deadlines and coordinating multiple projects at one time
· Strong team player with the ability to work independently and remotely effectively
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture -built on high-performance teaming- where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards packageincludes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
· Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today .
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.