At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are now seeking an immigration consultant to join our high performing national Global Immigration practice in Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane or Sydney.
Our Global Immigration practice is a part of an international network of offices and a worldwide team of People Advisory Services professionals.
Your key responsibilities
In your role as a consultant you’ll:
· Prepare and lodge visa applications with the Department of Home Affairs;
· Research and prepare timely and accurate advice regarding visa options and other related immigration issues;
· Provide clients with advice and assistance in relation to immigration compliance;
· Liaise with clients and applicants to prepare visa applications;
· Manage immigration files end-to-end;
· Ensure the maintenance of up to date, compliant client records and ensure also that all related invoicing is promptly completed for each matter;
· Build and maintain key relationships with corporate HR contacts
Skills and attributes for success
We’re looking for people with the following skills and experience:
· A registered migration agent (or is currently awaiting registration from the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA)) or legal practitioner
· Ideally 1-2 years professional experience in a legal or professional services environment with proven exposure to immigration fundamentals and processes
· Ability to prioritise tasks and work both autonomously and as part of a team
· Working with high volumes within required timeframes
· A passion for working with processes, and a keen eye for process improvement
What we offer
· Success as defined by you : We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Continuous learning : personalised career development including coaching, experiences andformal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
· Diverse and inclusive culture : You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
At EY, you’ll be rewarded and recognised based on your performance and our comprehensivebenefits package can be tailored to your individual needs.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application email@example.com or phone+61 3 8650 7788 (option 4).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process may be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2021 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.