Work in an international team in Vilnius delivering EY services to clients from Myanmar to California. Understand client business and process setup, gather, document, validate client data, , communicate with variety of teams across geographies on daily basis both in writing and orally, identify opportunities for change and growth. Use variety of tools and be immersed in the solutions that global companies use to connect. Be a connection point to the client’s group finance function and look after accounting for multiple countries.
Your key responsibilities
· Monthly metric reporting: analysis of various performance metrics, reporting to regional process owners and financial controllers.
· Close interaction with EY colleagues in 15+ countries.
· Monitoring task sign-offs, team performance.
· Monthly month close activities for multiple countries.
· Bookkeeping set-up support.
Skills and attributes for success
· Analytical, critical, creative and adaptive thinking;
· Flexibility: willingness to adapt to business needs and schedules.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to pick up on interactions and place them in a context;
To qualify for the role you must have
· University degree in field associated with Finance, Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Logistics or any other field with numerical background.
· Understanding of business, finance and accounting processes.
· High level of spoken and written English (Lithuanian not required)
Ideally, you’ll also have
· IT literacy (variety of tools and platforms, extensive use of MS Excel and PowerPoint);
· Experience in multi-cultural, fast-paced business environment.
What we offer
· Challenging work with friendly and helpful colleagues
· Continuous learning
· Professional development and support to become a trusted specialist
· Salary and role/position review each year
What working at EY offers
As a consultant in EY you get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development.
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job trainingto develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Salary : from 1200 to 1800 EUR gross
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY – a member of Ernst & Young Global – is a market leading provider of the professional services in the Baltic States. More than 700 EY professionals in the Baltic States offer assurance, consulting, legal, outsourcing, strategy, tax and transactions services.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.