Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organisation running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Job Description :
· Provide administrative support (e.g., client and engagement set-up, preparation of budget, billing instructions, monitoring of collection, management of unbilled inventory, etc.) to the operational requirements of the tax partners and managers
· Undertake timely recording of opportunities, compliance with client acceptance and retention procedures and other office policies, preparation of reports using the internal system
· Gather and process data and other financial information needed by the partners and managers in managing the engagements
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on work progress.
· Candidate must possess D3 degree from Accounting/Tax /Fiscal Administration/IT related major from reputable university (min. GPA 3.00 out of 4.00).
· Ability to work under pressure and good attention in detail.
· Excellent in MS Word and MS Excel.
· Work well in team environment and/or independently.
· Highly motivated and strong eagerness to learn