Global Delivery Services (GDS) is an extended arm of EY country and global practices where it provides exceptional service to our clients to offer hassle-free and cost-effective solution.
Recognizing the adversities EY’s clients face, we build and maintain robust processes, identify improvements, provide valuable insights, address unexpected hurdles and confirm that you are well-positioned to effectively navigate the ever-changing compliance and regulatory environment.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. EY develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and in our communities. EY helps companies in business across all industries to identify and capitalize on business opportunities. As a growing professional service organization, EY is present in 140 countries worldwide and employs over 160,000 people. We offer our clients, which are small, medium-sized companies and international corporations, a broad array of services in audit, tax and advisory.
Your key responsibilities
This role will be a liaison between the technology team, payroll processing country teams and the clients.
Skills and attributes for success
· Should have knowledge on Multi Country Payroll Operation
· Understands all phases of payroll processing. Should have knowledge on payroll inputs, processing, outputs and reports
· Participate in requirement gathering, converting requirements to technical specifications and technical delivery
· Should be able to support monthly operational deliveries
· Should be able to debug and resolve queries from clients / country payroll teams as required
· Knowledge on system interfaces between payroll systems
· Preparation of project plans and weekly status updates
· Assisting with other Ad Hoc requests as they come up
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Bachelor’s degree in Analytics or Accounting or Business Administration with 3-5 years of experience in international payroll
· Excellent customer service skills and ability to work effectively with all personality types under strict deadlines
· High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to communicate with various levels of management
· Knowledge in Workday or any other HCM systems preferable
· Good to have knowledge on databases and SQL queries
· Strong Excel skills required
· Effective decision making, problem solving, analytical skills, teamwork
· Organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
Ideally, you'll also have
· 3+ years experience of payroll technology maintenance and set up across APAC countries (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam) preferred
What we look for
We are interested in independent top persons who can deal with ambiguity and complexity. If you are customer-focused and results-oriented person looking to further your career in a highly collective team, this role is for you.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.