Global Delivery services is an extended arm of EY country and Global practices where we provide exceptional service to EY clients to ensure hassle-free and cost-effective solution.
Understanding the challenges our clients face, we build and maintain robust processes, identify improvements, provide valuable insights, address unexpected challenges and ensure that you are well-positioned to effectively navigate the ever-changing compliance and regulatory environment.
Our Corporate Services team is part of our integrated tax practice and links closely into our range of taxation services including indirect, employment and corporate tax. We can also link into tax professionals that can provide current and deferred tax provision review and preparation.
By joining our Tax Services, you will help us deliver world-class service and work as part of diverse talent pools across borders in a way that strengthens us globally and empowers us locally.
10+ years experience of payroll technology maintenance and set up across APAC countries (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam) preferred
• This role will be a liaison between the technology team, payroll processing country teams and the clients.
• Should have knowledge on Multi Country Payroll Operation
• Understands all phases of payroll processing. Should have knowledge on payroll inputs, processing, outputs and reports
• Participate in requirement gathering, converting requirements to technical specifications and technical delivery
• Should be able to support monthly operational deliveries
• Should be able to debug and resolve queries from clients / country payroll teams as required
• Knowledge on system interfaces between payroll systems
• Preparation of project plans and weekly status updates
• Assisting with other Ad Hoc requests as they come up
• Bachelor’s degree in Analytics or Accounting or Business Administration with 3-5 years of experience in international payroll
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to work effectively with all personality types under strict deadlines
• High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to communicate with various levels of management
• Knowledge in Workday or any other HCM systems preferable
• Good to have knowledge on databases and SQL queries
• Strong Excel skills required
• Effective decision making, problem solving, analytical skills, teamwork
• Organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
What we look for
We look for high performers, who consistently deliver quality work while continually looking for ways to improve. We want you to have a clear sense of personal and professional accountability, and know how to build relationships by doing the right thing. We look for people who demonstrate drive, vision and determination and are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals.
We want people who understand the challenges of working in a professional services environment, and are focused on achieving and delivering the best for our clients.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and different rewards program like travel opportunities, awards & recognitions, loyalty awards.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world, thus, the organization promotes continuous learning and development opportunities by providing in-house technical and supplemental training related to each role, as well as promoting developmental programs, such as mentoring activities, projects, and the like, which will aide in our employees’ succession planning and career advancement.
Talk to anyone at EY and they’ll tell you what a rewarding place it is to work. As you collaborate with colleagues in our high-performing teams, you gain exposure to some of the most complex and stimulating situations in the business world.
For us, it’s vital you share our goals — so we can work together to achieve success.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.