In your new position, you will be required to perform coordinative and/ or administrative activities alongside our German-speaking colleagues. Depending on your skillset you will act as a generalist or specialist within our diverse team and support our onshore Engagement Teams with their internal and/ or client-related work. Due to your excellent written and oral communication skills in English as well as in the German language, your high level of dedication and your ability to keep an overview at any time, you will greatly represent our team and give exceptional client service a new face.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
· Acting as a single point of contact for our German-speaking teams and supporting them with their complex and multinational engagements and/ or with project-related work
· Distribution and coordination of tasks to/with the responsible workstream and ensuring their on-time completion
· Handling of emails, organization of calls and taking meeting minutes in German
· Obtaining documents and data from multiple involved parties including sending reminders
· Report and track deliverables from external clients and/ or (multinational) internal teams
· Drafting and maintenance of contractual and operational documents in German
· Proactive identification of tasks that can be handled by our team to facilitate the work of the engagement teams
· Support the project team in performing daily operational activities
Qualifications and Skills
· 2-3 years of work experience in a demanding, service-oriented and German-speaking working environment
· Strong written and oral communication skills in German and English
· Goal-orientated, structured way of working ensuring an excellent quality of your deliverables while managing multiple projects at the same time
· Ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships across many different functions, organization levels and cultures to provide exceptional client service within a virtual environment
· Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
· Ability to read and interpret complex reports and documents
· Bachelors or Master’s degree, preferably Commerce or Business management
· Distinct knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What working at EY offers
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.