Global Delivery services is an extended arm of EY country and Global practices where we provide exceptional service to EY clients to ensure hassle-free and cost-effective solution.
Understanding the challenges our clients face, we build and maintain robust processes, identify improvements, provide valuable insights, address unexpected challenges and ensure that you are well-positioned to effectively navigate the ever-changing compliance and regulatory environment.
Our Corporate Services team is part of our integrated tax practice and links closely into our range of taxation services including indirect, employment and corporate tax. We can also link into tax professionals that can provide current and deferred tax provision review and preparation.
By joining our Tax Services, you will help us deliver world-class service and work as part of diverse talent pools across borders in a way that strengthens us globally and empowers us locally.
Skills and attributes required
To qualify for the role, you must have:
• Degree in Accountancy, must be CPA
• 3 - 5 years strong managerial experience in Shared Services Center (SSC) environment particularly Record to Report (R2R) - general accounting
• People Management skills (able to handle 20+ staff) and Project Management skills
• Must be willing to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig
Ideally you must have:
• Strong understanding of IFRS and/or USGAAP and key accounting concepts
• Strong knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• Strong experience in handling APAC clients/business
• Experience in financial reporting using Oracle and MS Navision is a plus
• Experience in process improvement and re-engineering
• Experience in handling accounting in AP countries
• Stakeholder and issue management skills
What we are looking for:
We are interested in independent leaders who can deal with ambiguity and complexity. If you are customer-focused and results-oriented individual looking to further your career in a highly collaborative team, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.