Global Delivery services is an extended arm of EY country and Global practices where we provide exceptional service to EY clients to ensure hassle-free and cost-effective solution.
Understanding the challenges our clients face, we build and maintain robust processes, identify improvements, provide valuable insights, address unexpected challenges and ensure that you are well-positioned to effectively navigate the ever-changing compliance and regulatory environment.
Our Corporate Services team is part of our integrated tax practice and links closely into our range of taxation services including indirect, employment and corporate tax. We can also link into tax professionals that can provide current and deferred tax provision review and preparation.
By joining our Tax Services, you will help us deliver world-class service and work as part of diverse talent pools across borders in a way that strengthens us globally and empowers us locally.
Skills and attributes for success
· Prepare draft statutory financial statements for EY country teams
· Prepare roll-forward standard information request and compliance calendar
· Validate data for global statutory reporting and tax compliance engagements
· Perform high-level review of tax summary reconciliation for EY country teams
· Coordinate the delivery of compliance services by EY teams in the region
· Actively establish, maintain and strengthen relationships both internally within the EY network and externally with clients
To qualify for the role, you must have:
· Degree in Accounting (CPA is a plus);
· 0-2 years of relevant practical accounting experience
· Fresh graduates may apply
· Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Available to work in McKinley West
What we look for
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with the ability to work in a collaborative environment to provide exceptional client service across global sites. You’ll be a confident team player developing strong people management skills and picking up new skills which will help you solve complex problems. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.