Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
HR Services is a global team established within EY Business Enablement Shared Services that is organized under common leadership and a new operating model. Join our HR Services team and you will be responsible for HR processes, transactions and technology across our global organization. Our mission in HR Services is to deliver world class processes enabled by globally consistent technology.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Talent Shared Services (TSS) is a core service line within the Global Shared Services organization, providing multiple HR support services including recruitment support, onboarding support, people data administration, learning administration and performance management support to Ernst & Young member firms.
TSS provides services to country, sub-area, area and global people teams and other EY stakeholders involved in HR, L&D and recruiting transactions and associated administration, reporting and people infrastructure.
These services are delivered from our centers in Dalian, China; Kerala, India and Wroclaw, Poland.
The TSS Associate is responsible for completing assigned HR functional transaction or work activities of Recruitment/Onboarding/Core HR in accordance with the established policies, procedures and service level agreements of GDS whilst building positive and productive relationships with customer representatives.
Your key responsibilities
· Attends to HR functional inquiries/requests/transactions as assigned (including inquiries or requests via telephone or email) in accordance with established policies and procedures
· Ensures all transactions are processed, documented and delivered within defined SLAs and quality standards and that work instructions are diligently followed; escalates issues as needed
· Ensures all new process updates are incorporated while processing transactions
· Responds to customer needs and inquiries, exercises good judgment in applying concepts and guidelines
· Follows through on commitments and takes responsibility for results; effectively prioritizes assignments; identifies and reports barriers and issues to Supervisor
· Responds to emails and enquires in a timely manner
· Prepares and contributes to reporting as directed
· Actively participates and completes the performance management and development plan activities
· Identifies potential areas for process improvements and makes recommendations to Supervisor
· Assists with GDS initiatives and other projects as assigned
· Ensures GDS organizational policies and processes are followed
Skills and attributes for success
· Good communication, interpersonal skills and customer orientation; works effectively with others
· Command of spoken and written English
· Displays positive attitude; meets challenges and changes with an open mind, demonstrates commitment to the job
· Good organization, analytical and problem solving skills; able to exercise judgment in day to day work activities
· Takes initiative and follows through as appropriate; attentive to details; efficiently processes high volume of transactions
· Flexible and dependable; willing to adjust work schedule as necessary to meet peak demands and customer requirements
· Good keyboarding and data entry skills
· Working knowledge of firm standard technology such as Lotus Notes, IE, Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint; experience with HR specific technology a plus
· Other Requirements:
· Flexibility in working hours to accommodate multiple time zones as needed.
· May need to work extra hours in case of special customer requirements
Bachelors degree or above from a commercial, business or HR related discipline.
0 - 2+ years work experience preferred including prior Shared Services/BPO and/or HR Operations experience
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.