Global Delivery Services (GDS) is an extended arm of EY country and Global practices where we provide exceptional service to EY clients to ensure hassle-free and cost-effective solution. Understanding the challenges our clients face, we build and maintain robust processes, identify improvements, provide valuable insights, address unexpected challenges and ensure that you are well-positioned to effectively navigate the ever-changing compliance and regulatory environment.
The Risk Management Team at EY plays an important role in managing the internal risks of the firm associated with accepting a new client or an engagement. We are looking for candidates to join our new Anti-Money Laundering Team in our rapidly growing Risk Management Services for all compliance related activities. As part of the pioneer team in Manila, you will start an exciting journey with great potential for growth.
Your key responsibilities
You will be interpreting Risk Management policies, determine required actions and make recommendations based on firm guidance. You will become a subject matter expert on RMS Processes and Policies, especially on AML Customer Due Diligence. You will also act as an area and regional relationship point of contact, ensuring that all the queries of client/engagement teams are resolved within the agreed timelines. You should also keep abreast of latest AML trends and compliance, monitoring best practices to share with the team.
Skills and attributes for success
· Detail oriented and eager to analyze and solve complex process cases
· Strong analytical and interpreting skills
· Highly motivated with ability to perform well even when under pressure with proven ability to successfully complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
· Exceptional and proven customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality
· Good awareness of overall business and economic environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Bachelor’s degree or above from a finance, commercial or business-related discipline
· JLPT N2 certification and above
· At least 2-3 years of experience working in a KYC/AML or research/analytical role
· Excellent English communication skills – both written and verbal
Ideally, you’ll also have
· AML Certification (ACAMS) is preferred
· Basic project management skills
· Experience working in a global/virtual environment
· Experience working in professional services/consulting firms
What we look for
We look for high performers, who consistently deliver quality work while continually looking for ways to improve. We are interested in hiring a professional who wants to take part in formation of a new Risk Management Team and conduct global AML market research and analysis for our clients. We want you to have a clear sense of personal and professional accountability and know how to build relationships by doing the right thing. We look for people who demonstrate drive, vision and determination and are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals.
We want people who understand the challenges of working in a professional services environment and are focused on achieving and delivering the best for our clients.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and different rewards program like travel opportunities, awards & recognitions, loyalty awards.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world, thus, the organization promotes continuous learning and development opportunities by providing in-house technical and supplemental training related to each role, as well as promoting developmental programs, such as mentoring activities, projects, and the like, which will aide in our employees’ succession planning and career advancement.
Talk to anyone at EY and they’ll tell you what a rewarding place it is to work. As you collaborate with colleagues in our high-performing teams, you gain exposure to some of the most complex and stimulating situations in the business world.
For us, it’s vital you share our goals — so we can work together to achieve success.
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.