EY- GDS – TAX - PAS – Workforce Advisory (WFA), HR Transformation (HRT) – Senior Consultant
Managing the global workforce in today’s fast changing and highly disrupted environment is becoming increasingly complex. As a member of our WFA practice, you’ll be part of a team that supports clients in aligning their HR function with the organizational plans while keeping employee experience as one of the core considerations. When you join us, you will gain cross functional, multi industry and a truly global work experience to take your career in the right direction.
We are looking for Senior Consultants with expertise in HRT to join the WFA team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading global professional services organisation whilst being instrumental in growth of the WFA team.
Your key responsibilities:
· Leverage experience in HRT to support client projects, in collaboration with other parts of GDS organization and other EY member firms
· Support leadership in growing the practice and support demand generation for client projects in collaboration with EY global offices. Contribute to global thought leadership on EY’s HR Transformation offerings.
· Be recognised as a subject matter expert in one or more areas in the HR functional domain – HR process re-engineering, HR shared services, HR technology assessment, vendor selection, etc.
· Build strong relations and drive effective communication with client and project team counterparts across global locations.
· Support development of thought leadership, collateral, tools, techniques, methodologies to broaden capability offerings within the practice and enhance awareness across the firm.
· Collaborate with subject matter experts across other HR service areas (learning and development, staffing, talent management, diversity, compliance) to share insights on overall strategic and operational performance
· Follow strong internal review processes to ensure high quality deliverables to and excellent feedback from clients.
Skills and attributes for success:
· High integrity and commitment to work in a new and challenging environment
· Ability to manage ambiguity and be proactive
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Cross cultural awareness and sensitivity
· High energy levels, agility and adaptability
· Open to travel nationally and internationally for client projects that are approved as per EY and country specific travel advisory guidelines
To qualify for the role, you must have
· 6 - 9 years of experience in HR Transformation and HR consulting domain
· Minimum 2 years of experience in managing HR Transformation projects across 1 or more of the following areas: HR Tech implementation, process re-engineering, operating model redesign, HR SSC implementation, etc.
· Master’s degree in HR or similar full time MBA/EMBA
· Exposure to HR transformation programs enabled by technology
· Strong understanding of 1 or more HCM systems – Workday, SAP, PeopleSoft, Successfactors, etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Experience in consulting for global organizations, across industry in the areas of:
· HR operating model design and organisation design
· Design of role descriptions and role catalogue
· Design of RACI documentation
· Benchmarking and design of organisation structure
· Shared services advisory
· Design of shared services model and organisation structure
· Design of shared services documentation – Work instructions, test scripts, SOPs
· Transition to shared services environment – Knowledge transfer, Training, Testing
· End to end HR processes (hire to retire)
· HR process mapping and optimisation experience
· In depth knowledge of end to end HR processes (hire to retire)
· Expert in process documentation using ARIS, Visio and other tools
· Working knowledge of Digital solutions such as RPA, AI, ML, etc. and their application in HR processes
· Knowledge of Change management and enabling change as part of an HR transformation
· Knowledge of Project management and development of a business case
· Working knowledge and / or experience in HR analytics, Learning design and delivery and HR policy design
What we look for
Professionals who are independent, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the delivery of world-class support services. Apart from day-to-day activities, the candidate is expected to be involved in strategic planning to grow the team.
Technical experts with commercial acumen, relevant experiences and high degree of enthusiasm to adapt and learn in a fast-moving environment
Professionals who are willing to work in an environment of continual professional development, drive to take on new responsibilities and projects and work experiences with clients across geographies
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.