This is a fantastic opportunity to join our vibrant Recruitment Team that is in the heart of GDS Philippines’ growth and EY’s NextWave.
Working as a valued member of the Recruitment Team, the TA2 Associate will be responsible for researching and engaging top caliber candidates to fill all highly-technical roles within EY GDS Philippines.
In this role, you will work closely with the Talent Attraction & Acquisition and Relationship Management Team to ensure that the pipeline for highly-technical and non-technical requisitions are sufficient and that the open roles are being filled in a timely manner. Day-to-day activities may also involve working with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
Your key responsibilities
· Review and analyze assigned open roles by calibrating with the Relationship Management Team and hiring managers
· Source top caliber candidates thru different channels like Jobstreet, Monster, LinkedIn, Social Media, etc.
· Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with the Relationship Management Team
· Proactively and regularly communicate the status of the search
· Conduct interviews to assess candidates’ skills and attributes against the position requirements. This task would require proper documentation of the candidates’ responses via Avature.
· Will handle multiple highly-technical and non-technical roles
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for a driven, creative, and outgoing sourcing professional who is also dedicated to supporting your colleagues as part of a high-performing team as well as the growth of GDS Philippines.
If you have the enthusiasm and ability to help us make a difference as we help the business grow to meet the challenges ahead, this role will allow you to flourish
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Ideally, you must have at least 1 to 2 years of sourcing for highly-technical and non-technical candidates
· Strong headhunting skills
· Be knowledgeable in different sourcing channels
· Proficient in Boolean Search using different platforms
· Good global comprehensibility
· Ability to manage multiple requisitions
What we look for
We look for high performers, who consistently deliver quality work while continually looking for ways to improve. We want you to have a clear sense of personal and professional accountability, and know how to build relationships by doing the right thing. We look for people who demonstrate drive, vision and purpose and are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals.
We want people who appreciate the motivations of working in a professional services environment, and are focused on achieving and delivering the best for our clients.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build