Job Title: Associate (Experience Management)
EY Global Delivery Services (“GDS”) Assurance
Who we are:
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Advisory, Tax, Transaction advisory services (TAS) and Knowledge services. Worldwide, our 200,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders.
About EY’s Global Delivery Services (“GDS”):
Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms. Since 2001 EY has grown by over 100,000 people and seen tremendous change and globalization, and GDS has always grown, evolved and adapted along with EY itself.
GDS is one of EY’s greatest global assets with 22,000 smart, dedicated and incredibly responsive people in five countries around the world. It plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy by providing efficient and effective support to our service lines and enablement functions.
GDS spans all geographies, practices, services lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply-integrated services that result in efficient and world-class solutions.
About GDS Assurance:
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) Assurance practice supports global EY client-serving teams with their reviews across industry sectors, including financial services, manufacturing and technology, among others. Through the right multidisciplinary team of professionals with the sector knowledge and subject matter expertise, EY GDS Assurance enables EY client teams in over 30 countries to help world’s leading companies meet their assurance requirements.
To ensure effective resource scheduling on scheduling tools (ARMS/Retain), considering resource management guidelines, processes and protocols.
· Timely updation of resource schedules on scheduling tools (ARMS/Retain)
· Timely review and resolution of scheduling conflicts.
· Proactive review of resource availability /resource requirements.
· Mailbox management and fulfilling the scheduling requests coming through mails in defined TAT.
· Optimization of resource utilization through effective schedule management.
· Basic reporting and analysis.
· Graduates with 0-1 year of relevant resource management/workforce management experience.
· Non-resource management professionals with 1 year of general work experience in any field of work, that display required skillset competencies can also be hired as Associate in resource management team.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
· Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills.
· Positive attitude and ability to excel under tight timelines.
· Experience on workforce management concepts, resource deployment and scheduling will be preferred.