You are responsible for the management of yourself and your team of Tax Analysts and Tax Advanced Analysts to ensure client commitments are met with high standards and that your team members meet all required technical quality and utilization requirements.
Your client responsibilities:
· Review of tax returns, tax provisions and work papers.
· Act as first level reviewers of products that are finally reviewed by the engagement teams, thus acting in the role equivalent to a counter part in the United Kingdom.
· Successfully monitor the engagement team against the plan and budget.
· Adhere to the said process, embrace technology and transformation, provide ideas to innovate / create efficiency.
Your people responsibilities:
· Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contribution to the team.
· Successfully delegate to all levels of staff.
· Foster teamwork and lead by example.
· Use technology to share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
· Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
· Maintain cooperative relationships with other engagement teams.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
· At least 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
· Bachelor's degree in commerce or pursuing Masters Degrees.
· Chartered Accounts / Cost Work accounts or other related post graduate degrees (Pursuing).
You will need to:
· Have high technical skills (tax and accounting knowledge).
· Demonstrate people management skills.
· Possess excellent communication skills (both written and spoken).
Who we are
At Ernst & Young, we support you in achieving your unique potential wherever you are in the world - both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal life.
At Ernst & Young, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
Modern tax regulations are highly complex and dynamic. As a tax professional at Ernst & Young, you'll gain the technical knowledge and industry experience you need to help clients manage their tax obligations effectively and enhance their financial performance. In turn, we'll help you achieve your potential by giving you business advisory experience and professional development. Our senior tax professionals will support you throughout your career, helping you to grow and become a leader in the tax profession. You'll gain wide-ranging experience across industries and geographies in an organization that has an unwavering commitment to quality.