EY GDS (Global Delivery Services)means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to develop and implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on Java and Azure Cloud platform.
Skills and attributes for success:
· 3+ years of commercial experience with web based application in Java and Frontend
· Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming
· Experience working with web services / APIs (e.g. SOAP / REST)
· Knowledge of databases and SQL
· Experience with React/Angular would be a plus
· Knowledge of Git, Clean Code and Unit Testing
· Very good English (spoken and written)
What working at EY offers:
· Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
· Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
· Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
· Modern and well located office in Wrocław orWarsaw
· Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
· Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Make your mark.