Working together to develop future-proof solutions for tomorrow’s business world: that’s our goal, along with our 10,000 colleagues across 20 locations throughout Germany. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future. Our Core Business Services offer employees a variety of internal structures and services that contribute to the implementation of our global corporate strategy. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
In the CTPE (Client Technology Platform Engineering) Team within the Client Technology (CT) organization, we use innovative and superior technology capabilities while maximizing efficiency to allow further invest in ongoing growth.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be designing and developing resilient, highly scalable, multi-tenant API’s, microservices, web pages and reusable components. You will work as part of an evolving Agile DevSecOps Team to rapidly design, secure, build, test and release new technology enabled capabilities. The role is primarily an individual contributor who collaborates closely with other Engineers, Architects, InfoSec Consultants, Product Managers & Owners, and internal customers.
Essential Functions of the Job:
· Design and develop software solutions to meet and exceed expectations of the Product Manager
· Apply architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, usability design standards, as approprioate.
· Secure and automate solutions through collaboration with InfoSec
· Proactively evolve and apply DevSecOps methodologies, standards and leading practices
· Ensure re-use through consumption and expansion of shared platform technology assets
· Ensure quality through use of automated controls
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline)
· Ideally over 15 years overall IT industry experience
· Ideally over 5 years working experience in a programming role
· Delivery using modern methodologies such as Agile, DevOps, Scrum, Iterative
· Experience in front end / UI technologies including frameworks such as React, Angular, Backbone, Bootstrap, Node
· Experience with back end / service frameworks including .Net, ASP.NET, Django, Flask, React
· CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management and automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Git, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
· Experience developing and consuming RESTful web services
· Experience in developing on cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) and containerized platforms
· Experience with site reliability engineering, resilient and highly available component design
· Experience with quality engineering approaches such as coding standards, peer reviews, unit tests, integration tests, linting, static code analysis and performance testing
· Must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
· Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a member of global, distributed teams focused on delivering quality services and solutions
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
· Efficient and collaborative teams that live our unique EY spirit.
· Modern workplaces and a well-developed IT infrastructure.
· Joining a first-class employer.
Find out morehere about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal www.de.ey.com
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at +49 6196 996 10005