At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your key responsibilities
· Developing web applications in client-server architecture, i.e. front end and backend development, in line with development standards
· Perform basic UI/UX design and recommend design to users
· Develop CI/CD pipeline for deploying web application
· Participate in Scrum based Agile ceremonies to manage development lifecycle
· Perform peer review of developed source code
· Write automated unit tests for the web application
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
· Minimum of 3 years of experience, 5 years preferred
· Must have developed at least 2 productive apps for customers.
· Experience using Git flow for application development is mandatory
· Experience in authenticating with Microsoft Azure AD using libraries such as Microsoft Authentication Library (MSAL) is mandatory
· Experience in integrating backend with one of the following database technologies is mandatory
· Microsoft Azure SQL
· Microsoft Azure Cosmos
· Microsoft Azure Table Storage
· Experience in developing apps that run on Microsoft Azure platform is mandatory
· Experience in writing build pipelines in Microsoft Azure DevOps to deploy the Web application to Microsoft Azure is mandatory
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Understanding of serverless applications running on Microsoft Azure App Services, preferred
· Understanding of application logging on Microsoft Azure, preferred
What we offer
· Success as defined by you : We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Continuous learning : personalised career development including coaching, experiences andformal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
· Diverse and inclusive culture : You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
At EY, you’ll be rewarded and recognised based on your performance and our comprehensivebenefits package can be tailored to your individual needs.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application email@example.com or phone + 64 9 300 7044 (option 4).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process may be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2021 Ernst & Young, New Zealand. All Rights Reserved.