EY Global Delivery Services Argentina is looking for tax professionals to join our Financial Service Office.
EY is the only professional service firm with a separate business unit (“FSO”) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join out dynamic FSO team!
Tax Technical competency requires you to be exposed to knowledge in the taxation of U.S investment partnerships (Hedge fund and Private Equity), partnership Tax allocations - Sound knowledge on aggregate allocations (Hedge funds) and tax waterfall, GP claw back (Private Equity), review of Schedule K-1, Form 1065, various state returns and withholding form and knowledge on international reporting
Non-tax technical required:
· Develop, mentor and supervise Analysts and Advanced Analysts.
· Proactively recognize issues and recommend solutions
· Foster collaboration and constructive communication within the team across countries
· Demonstrate basic presentation and public speaking skills, while actively participating in meetings
· Display general knowledge of engagement “big picture” and work towards obtaining appropriate certification
· Communicate your progress and the project status to supervisors worldwide
· Take ownership of your schedule and proactively seek work when necessary to meet your annual chargeability goal
· Adhere to practice protocol and other internal processes consistently
In addition to specific competencies required for your role, you will also focus on developing the following in relation to firm-wide competencies
· Identifying opportunities for process improvement
· Ensuring use of the methodologies, tools and technology specific to tax
· Encouraging others to ask critical questions and share their ideas and concerns openly
· Developing strengths and opportunities collaboratively with team members by encouraging people to take action following feedback
· Contributing to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism towards work challenges.
· Showing a sense of urgency in responding to clients and team’s needs by responding to all queries/concerns promptly.
· Focusing team members on key quality drivers for work assignments
· Building positive relationships with internal professionals and client by demonstrating integrity and genuineness
· Hard working team player who is comfortable partnering with others as working independently. Detailed oriented performer who can multitask and meet deadlines. Open mindedness and creative solutions to the job every day.
· Advanced students or graduates in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics.
· Fluent in English (The position requires to speak English on a daily basis).
· Previous US Tax Compliance experience required (at least 2 years).
· Previous PMO and team management experience required.
· Required flexibility (overtime and weekends)
· Full-time position, Location CABA.
· Start Date: July 2021
· Intensive US tax technical training.
· Career development training.
· Private health insurance for employees and direct family.
· Opportunity to obtain the International EA Certification (Enrolled Agent) on behalf of the firm.
· Professional career development and annual promotion opportunities.
· Becoming part of a global and multicultural team.
· Exposure to new technologies.
· Direct interaction with other countries.
· Possibility to work abroad, being part of an international Rotation Program.
· Periodic salary revisions and annual bonus.
· Relocation benefits for candidates living farther than 100 km from Buenos Aires city.
· Partially remote