As an associate analyst, you’ll be based at our Service Delivery Center (SDC) in San Antonio, TX. Here you’ll work as part of a project team delivering services to clients focused in the financial services industries. Services could include capabilities in configurations, integration and validations of packaged solutions and platforms (Charles River, Aladdin, Envestnet, etc.) as well as off-platform services across front-/middle-/back-office business processes in the wealth and/or asset management domain.
What to expect:
You will spend your timeassisting the team in building trusted relationships as strategic technology advisors with clients, and work internally across EY advisory teams to help bring our clients the most comprehensive IT transformation services to effectively address their business challenges.
Your key responsibilities:
· Work exclusively with our wealth and asset management (WAM) clients to transform their business problems through engineering solutions
· Assist engagement teams through the analysis of specific business requirements; design, develop, integrate, test and deploy distributed software applications
· Assist in delivering high-quality systems with focus on reliability and excellent customer experience
· Assist in the development of training and communications materials to drive user adoption
· Support the managers and senior managers in upward stakeholder management and day-to-day management of the WAM Tech competency within the Service Delivery Center
To qualify for the role, you must have:
A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or another technical field. Ideally, you’ll also have:
· Understanding of the current technology environment and industry trends
· Basic knowledge of modern collaborative development tools (e.g., Git, CI/CD pipelines)
· Ability to effectively work with client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds fostering an innovative and inclusive work environment
· Willingness to learn and assist in delivering engineering solutions through all phases of the project life cycle, including requirements definition, engineering design, development, integration and testing; based on a proven agile methodology
· Basic understanding of project management, teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
· A rewards package tailored to your unique needs
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible
Make your mark. Apply today
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.