GPS – PI Finance Associate Analyst I
As an Associate Analyst, you’ll be based at our newly opened Service Delivery Center in San Antonio, TX. The Service Delivery Center is made up of high-performing, US-based resources who work closely with our experienced professionals to deliver project-based work and managed services to our federal clients. The Service Delivery Center is a core component of the Government & Public Sector practice (GPS).
Your key responsibilities
· Assist in performing cost analysis and cost modeling by collecting, preparing and reporting data and information
· Assist in performing process improvement activities related to Finance processes and systems by collecting and reporting activities
· Assist in performing cost optimization and activity-based costing analyses including compiling and organizing information
· Assist in cost-benefit analyses and other financial studies with the collection and preparation of data and information
· Assist in benchmarking, performance metrics, and cost efficiency client deliverables through collection, preparation and organization of data and information
· Assist in the collection of client financial, cost analysis, cost optimization and performance improvement data and information for weekly / monthly and ad hoc reporting
· Execute on and deliver engagement specific tasks as directed
To qualify for the role, you must have
· United States citizenship; and must be able to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance or higher
· Bachelor’s degree
· Relevant experience, such as internships, are desirable
· Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
· Ability to analyze financial and financial performance data sets and assist in problem solving
· Ability to work with accounting, business management and/or technology concepts
· Flexibility and ability to work with a nationally distributed team
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
· Ability to become proficient with Tableau and Visio
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and follow up on open issues
· Excellent English language skills – both written and verbal
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and advance your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
· A rewards package tailored to your unique needs
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today
.EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.