The FSO’s Data & Analytics offering is committed to providing strategic technology services, technology enablement, information management, business intelligence, advanced analytics, and process and controls for our clients. You’ll be a part of a team filled with individuals who have deep industry, product and client knowledge, meaning you’ll be able to learn from some of the top professionals in EY. Our offerings are more in demand than ever before, therefore we’re expanding our services in a market that is continuing to grow, and you’ll be right at the heart of that expansion.
As an Associate Analyst you’ll be based at our Service Delivery Center (SDC) in Alpharetta, GA or Jacksonville, FL which is made up of high-performing US-based employees who work closely with our experienced Advisory professionals to deliver work to our Financial Services clients. Here you’ll be solving complex problems for financial services organizations, as well as giving valuable advice, thought leadership, and deliverables to our clients in the data and analytics space. With support from a highly talented team, you’ll have tremendous growth opportunities, with a focus on continuous learning and skills development to become a leader that can make significant contributions to companies.
What to expect
You’ll spend your time working with clients to drive transformational change in the way our client’s process and deliver their services within the organization. On top of this, you’ll help define the strategy and plan for implementing process management throughout the organization as well as building client relationships across multiple levels. As part of that, you’ll need to be a team player with great communication skills, and have the desire to learn the technical skills required to fill the role.
Your key responsibilities
· Participating in all delivery phases, including planning, analysis, building and deployment
· Developing requirements specifications and design documents
· Creating cases for business process flows
· Developing code, based on the requirement specifications and design documents
· Conducting unit tests and undertaking analysis of results to verify that developed code meets requirements
· Reporting directly to Senior Associate/Manager Associate as appropriate and supporting Senior Associate/Manager in upward stakeholder management and day-to-day management of the data & analytics organization
To qualify for the role you must have
· A bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or another related technology major with a strong academic record
· Proficiency in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in a professional environment
· Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature
· Experience working with business, management and technology concepts
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Flexibility and willingness to travel as well as work in excess of standard hours when necessary
· The ability to meet deadlines while working on projects
What we look for
We’re interested in professionals that are passionate about technology, who already have an understanding of data and are comfortable analyzing or manipulating it while generating reports for clients. You’ll also need to be able to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions, and have the willingness to learn and quickly adapt to changing requirements. On top of this, we’re looking for team players and hard workers who are not afraid to take initiative to master their craft and produce high quality work. If you have a proactive approach and want to be part of a group that continues to grow significantly, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the profession
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career
· Gained flexibility through two-way communication and commitment with your engagement teams
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transaction services and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.