To submit your EY application, you must complete the below 4 steps:
· Step 1: Apply using your school’s online recruiting system for only one of our positions
· Step 2: Apply through our online system at www.ey.com/us/apply. Select the job description for which you are applying: Campus Full Time, Intern, or MBA Application
· Step 3: Complete our Candidate Collect Form here (INSERT LINK)
· Step 4: Complete a Game Based Assessment via HireVue. Assessment link will be emailed to you separately once you have completed steps 1-3.
EY Comply sits within the Financial Services Office (FSO) and focuses on supporting on financial services clients dedicated to the wealth and asset management, bank and capital markets, and insurance firms. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of the most significant events that are reshaping and redefining the financial services industry. As an Associate Analyst you will be based in one of our Service Delivery Centers that are made up of high-performing US-based resources, who work closely with our experienced client serving professionals, to deliver project-based work and managed services to our US-based Financial Services clients. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
You will play a key role in defining the way hedge fund and mutual fund advisors meet regulatory, tax, and financial statement reporting requirements, using our new, proprietary EY-developed technology platform. Top tier hedge funds and mutual fund companies are assessing and onboarding to the EY platform, which brings together investment risk data, transaction, and holdings data into a single platform for workflow management, transparency, and accountability to lower reporting costs and streamline the regulatory filing, tax reporting, and financial reporting. Join our team and assist leading mutual fund and hedge fund advisors address their most complex reporting and technology challenges.
Your key responsibilities:
· Learn the intricacies of hedge fund and mutual fund regulatory and financial statement reporting.
· Perform quality and accuracy assessment of data classification and presentation in regulatory and mutual fund financial statement reports, according to regulatory policies and procedures
· Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and budget
· Identify exceptions/negative trends in the data supporting regulatory reporting reviews
· Apply strong attention-to-detail and problem-solving and critical-thinking judgement
· Process and execute detailed procedures based on an understanding of fund financial statement and regulatory filing principles
· Interest in mastering intricacies of hedge fund and mutual fund regulatory reporting, and financial statement reporting
· Interest in mastering the understanding of mutual fund and hedge fund investment characteristics and the application of regulatory reporting rules to those investments
· Develop relationships with team members across multiple geographic locations and time zones
To qualify for the role, you must have
· A bachelor’s degree in general business; technology, liberal arts, accounting, economics finance or related discipline
· Excellent attention to detail working with confidential investment data and a quality- driven production environment
· Proven communication skills demonstrated through effective writing and presentation of information; based on critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Effective organizational and time-management skills
· An interest in working in an environment which requires continuous learning, and identification and implementation of opportunities for improvement of individual and team performance
Ideally, you’ll also have :
· Strong research and analytical skills as well as attention to detail
· Strong interest in the hedge fund or mutual fund investment industry
· Strong interest in regulatory reporting requirements or financial statement reporting
· Strong teaming skills working with others of diverse skills and backgrounds
· Flexibility; and be willing to work more than standard hours when necessary to meet a client deadline
What we look for
You should be flexible and able to juggle multiple responsibilities, including delivery of exceptional quality work to our clients. In addition, you’ll be a motivated self-starter, and will value sharing best practices with your colleagues and leaders.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
· A rewards package tailored to your unique needs
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to develop your career. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today
.EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.