EY-Web Content Management Architect– Consulting
EY GDS Consulting digital, is looking out for experienced web content management expert - SharePoint and on non-Microsoft platforms like Sitefinity, Drupal & Site Core experience. Experience with SEO, Web Search. Resource will be part of Enterprise Content Management team delivering to clients across regions.
We’re looking for resources with expertise in Content management Technologies to join the group of our ECM Collaboration Consulting team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of our service offering.
Your key responsibilities
· Should be able to create a complete blueprint to deploy a modernized CMS, ability to define a new Digital Experience for the client’s customer and have the ability to define a content management , content services and knowledge management strategy for a customer.
· Architect and deliver Enterprise CMS solutions. and can multi-task
· Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment; Must be able to complete specific project milestones by strict deadlines
· Mentor and lead technical implementation team of 10+ Software Engineers.
· Define and implement the training needs of ECM Software Engineers.
· Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use stories and creating functional/technical requirements specifications
· Ability to understand complex business processes and can transform them into programming logic
· Must be able to work collaboratively with varying levels in the organization, as well as with the client
· Capability to work with new pursuits and responding to RFPs in-terms of sizing, solution approach and defining value propositions.
· Proactively build industry solution frameworks or assets to differentiate offerings from the market.
· Capability to work with senior management and align the expectations for Seniors and Staff resources.
Skills and attributes
· Minimum of 12-15 years of industry experience defining Technical and Solution Architecture for External facing web content management solutions and internal facing content services solutions.
· Minimum of 8-10 years of Web CMS experience.
· Experience in architecting web solutions with search engines such as Lucene, SOLR & Elastic Search
· Minimum of 2 - 4 years of proven experience in delivering and leading solutions for Sitefinity, Drupal & Site Core experience. Experience with SEO, Web Search, Web Analytics.
· CMS development estimation using Industry accepted techniques & Solution Architecture and Technical architecture experience.
· Strong Proficiency and fluency in SharePoint SPFx, Microsoft .NET, C#, MVC, Web Services, ORM, Responsive Design, Sitecore Powershell Extensions, SQL Server, Angular JS, React JS, GIT workflow, TDS, Continuous Integration, Team City, Azure & Office 365
· Power Platform
· Experience integrating a variety of 3rd party CRM and ERP systems.
· Passion for the web, open source development and willing to cross-skill and work in other CMS systems.
· Experience in FS domain is a strong plus.
· Strong understanding of Agile Development Methodology
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Team Player
· Self-starter and highly motivated
· Ability to handle high pressure and fast paced situations
· Excellent presentation skills
· Ability to work with globally distributed teams
· Presentation skills and technical documentation skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have
· A bachelor's or master's degree
· A minimum of 12-15 years of experience, preferably background in a professional services firm.
· Excellent communication skills with consulting experience preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Analytical ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks into manageable work products.
· Can operate independently or with minimum supervision
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.