EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) team is an integrated practice bringing together 10,000 practitioners from Tax and Advisory teams to deliver insight and innovation on people, organisational and compliance issues.
As a leading global Professional Services Firm, EY understands the scale and complexity of how and where people work. PAS enhanced set of joint capabilities provides end-to-end solutions for an organisation’s most pertinent people related business challenges.
EY’s Financial Services (FS) People Advisory Services practice provides tax advisory, transaction and compliance services to a variety of clients in the FS market.
Our STBV Team which is part of People Advisory Services (PAS) delivers technology enabled solutions to our clients including Short Term Business Visitor (STBV) solutions.
Your key responsibilities
· Work with team and clients to design practical solutions supported by EY technology in relation to cross-border compliance
· Run the operation of current FSO STBT accounts by working closely with our offshore team(s)
· Carry out STBT project implementation with management’s guidance
· Project manage global and regional projects
· Work with, guide and develop the team in offshore location(s)
· Oversee resourcing and scheduling with offshore support teams
· Develop and maintain sufficient knowledge to advice the clients and internal stakeholders with regard to service and project status, risks and controls needed, and potential issues and solutions.
· Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients
· Provide support to leadership in management client pipeline
Skills and attributes for success
· Excellent analytical and data processing skills
· Excellent client communication skills
· Capability in working around some of the more ‘unusual’ problems encountered during such projects
· Ability and desire to learn new skills
To qualify for the role you must have
· Experience in working as part of a multidisciplinary team in and outside tax
· Able to ‘translate’ IT speak into accessible language (and vice versa)
· Experience in project management is highly desirable
· Experience in working in expatriate and/or employment taxes will be preferred.
· Any of the following qualifications: ATT / ACA / CA / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
· Experience in global tax or technology projects either in a consulting or big 4 firm
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.