At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Forensic Discovery & Analytics team practice the full lifecycle of data analysis, from the early stages of identification and collection, through to management, analysis, reporting and production. Our engagements typically require working with large, and often disparate, volumes of electronically stored structured and unstructured information, and the application of advanced analytics techniques.
As an Associate in our FD&A team, you will work on a variety of client engagements with colleagues across the team collecting, processing, analysing and producing large volumes of data from multiple sources. Alongside colleagues, you will combine cutting-edge forensic infrastructure and industry standard toolsets with innovative internally developed software and analytics packages.
Your key responsibilities
· Contribute to end-to-end eDiscovery engagements, performing tasks across the whole project lifecycle including identification, preservation, analysis and productions.
· Use a range of industry standard software and services to support client requirements such as EnCase, FTK, Nuix, Relativity, Brainspace, SQL.
· Provide engagement support to clients including but not limited to user access, workstream setup, analytics and custom object creation within various platforms.
· Build and maintain relationships with clients to develop and enhance their workflows creating synergy between teams.
· Contribute to internal procedures and methodologies including evidence management and automation of processes.
Skills and attributes for success
You will build your career by demonstrating a flexible working style with self-initiative and the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic reactive team, focusing on the production of high-quality outputs and supporting the delivery on client requirements to often tight deadlines.
To qualify for the role you must have
· Degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Software Engineering (or equivalent).
· Strong independent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong teamwork skills.
· High risk awareness and ability to identify and reduce risk in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to produce high-quality deliverables.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, any additional language is considered as a plus
· Adaptable and able to build strong relationships
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Data processing experience in Nuix or equivalent industry standard tool.
· RCU or RCA certification.
· Scripting language experience, particularly SQL and Python.
· Exposure to Object Oriented programming, particularly C#, C++ or Java.
What we look for
We are looking for tenacious and curious individuals with a desire to ‘get to the bottom’ of things. You will be both intellectually rigorous, a strong technical ability as well as adaptable and able to build strong relationships.
What we offer
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity& inclusivenesshere . We ask because it matters!
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.